Friday, December 30, 2011

Best of Existings Tricky 2011

Here's my annual "Best Of" according to me at least! Blogs that have meant the most,  or received the biggest amount of feedback If you missed anything, here's your chance to catch up!



Why Vipassana Meditation Made It On My 2011 Intentions and Why I Left My Vipassana Experience Early
The first is in the top 10 of my most popular posts, so, I guess that makes it one of the best. These two are very honest experiences and I think that is why they are so popular. The desire for this experience, and then the outcome, really shaped me, and I believe it to be an important part of my journey.


The Unmistakable Touch of Grace: Embark on a Spiritual Journey
Clearly this was a year for me to explore my spirituality. I really love this post



Ode to My Grandma and Treasure Chest of Memories
My Grandma passed away this past Spring and this is my dedication to her. 

What Your Oncologist Never Told You About Cancer and Let Your Ladies Hang Free: Why I Stopped Wearing a Bra and Cancer Tips For the Newly Diagnosed
These are all educational cancer blogs. Please share with your loved ones and spread the message that they do have options!!



My Personal Cancer Journey and Cancer Update and My Trip to the Hospital or Adventures of the Fluid Monster and The Fluid Monster Returns to the Hospital and Health Update and Tears of Gratitude; My Body is Healing
My personal cancer journey this year....



My Kripalu Spirit Junkie Adventure
The most beautiful experience. I met so many wonderful women, got in touch with Spirit, met my Mentor Gabby Bernstein, and I believe this experience got me through my hospital experience. Lifesaving and Lifechanging. I will be forever grateful. 



For Those Who Leave Us Too Soon
For a young girl who died too soon...



Say Goodbye to the Bitch
My most personal post yet...



Staying Healthy and Balance This Holiday Season
One of my most popular posts, recently featured in the blog Yes and Yes. 


Cancer Thriver: Jess from the Wellness Warrior
The first in what I hope will be a long running series. I already have four others lined up, so we'll go from there!

Any posts I missed? Thank you for reading Existing's Tricky, and if you haven't signed up to be a follower, please do so!


3 comments:

  1. Great wrap-up - cheers to 2012 being the best year of your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I so wish I was able to go to Kripalu too... Happy and Healthy New Year to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were all wonderful blogs, looking forward to even more in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails