Thursday, November 11, 2010

Healing With Tuning Fork Sound Therapy

Last night I attended a mini-workshop on Tuning Forks put on by no other but my lovely and wonderful Mother, Rhonda. Tuning forks are a tool that allow one to "tune up" our bodies using sound frequencies.  Everything is energy, and sound energy literally affects the frequency of our cells. By using tuning forks, a healer can raise the vibration of our cells to the proper place, healing imbalances in the body. For more information on Tuning Forks, click here.


A miraculous healing occurred at the end of the evening.  Using two of the forks, the Genesis fork and the Shekinah fork, four people watched my tumor(s) in my neck visibly shrink, within about 15 minutes!! How amazing is that! I didn't actually see it happen (no mirror) but looked in the mirror afterwards and couldn't believe it! Half the size, at least, plus the consistency changed. The solid wall around my primary tumor is softening, breaking down. I had a lot of drainage in my throat last night, I'm guessing as the tumor drained out of the body. I did some serious detoxing today, both an enema and detox bath, and went easy with the eating, a delicious smoothie.  I've had a lot of shrinkage and shifts lately, with the psychic surgery in my Reiki class, forgiveness work, Ho'oponono, etc. This however, just incredible.

I highly recommend looking into Tuning Fork Sound Therapy.  You can balance your chakras, heal cancer, melt away fat cells (not even kidding), improve circulation, etc. Check out this site to purchase forks and click here to schedule a healing with my Mom. Tuning Forks can be done long distance as well, very cool.

Love and Gratitude,




Shanna ♥

9 comments:

  1. WOOT! Awesome cancer killing!

    Also, I need that fat cell melting fork...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing to watch we just need to keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Shanna for posting my site on where to buy tuning forks. I appreciate it. They are amazing tools to keep you balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Health professionals and physicians are discovering it necessary in discovering the human body system meridian to be able to figure out the real stability of an personal. The work out of discovering this heart of strength and stability for the individual sufferers is done by the use of it known as the tuning fork
    Tuning Forks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing.I Like your post too much.Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update. I really appreciate the efforts you have made for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Areall tuning forks equal? Is one product better than another? My dog has an aggressive mast cell tumor and want to use this on her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are all tuning forks equal? Is one product better than another? My dog has an aggressive mast cell tumor and want to use this on her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! This is the best thing, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.

    Tuning forks healing frequencies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails