Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Loving Tuesday's: Love Yourself


Love Love Love Loving Tuesday's!! ♥

This week I'm focusing on self love.  YOU are beautiful, creative, loving and worthy!! Self Love is sooooo important; if you don't love yourself, you will not be able to have an healthy loving relationship with anyone else.  So take some time out this week to write yourself a love letter, shout out "I love you" to yourself on the street, and kiss yourself in the mirror. ♥ 







taking myself out to dinner, reading an enchanting book, brushing my hair, I am worthy, dancing it out to Kate Bush in the living room, creative, goddess, feeding my body delicious vegan food, getting down with myself to Janet Jackson's If, buying myself flowers, bouncing on the rebounder, smiling every time I look in the mirror, I am forgiveness, curling up with stuffed animals, dressing to the nines in Naughty Monkey heels, writing, meditation, superfood smoothies, daily energy routine, Om Namah Shivaya





blowing myself kisses in the mirror, green smoothies, I am Grateful, skin brushing, journaling, I am good enough, warm cozy bath with epsom salts and essential oils, wearing skirts, EFT, buying sexy underwear for my eyes only, communing with my Spirit Guides, loving my size 4 body, going to the movies alone, dark chocolately goodness, affirmations, I love myself and I am balanced, poetry, laughter, yoga, massaging coconut oil into my legs, singing in the car, playing in the sunshine, R-E-S-P-E-C-T, vision book, I am compassionate, spirituality, traveling the world in my mind, chatting with my ~ing, Madonna showing us the ultimate in self love , going to the library, doggie walking, running barefoot in the grass, standing naked in the mirror and telling each body part, muscle, organ and cell "i love you", writing myself a love letter, colonics, talking to my tumors, reading Rilke, dressing up for a night out at the symphony with myself, shopping, knitting, painting my fingernails purple, post compliments you receive on your mirror to look at every morning, create love lists like this!





"I don't like myself, I'm crazy about myself" Mae West

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance" Oscar Wilde

"I think that when we look for love courageously, it reveals itself, and we wind up attracting even more love.  But if we're alone, we become even more alone.  Life is strange." Paulo Coelho

"Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self neglecting." William Shakespeare

"I celebrate myself and sing myself." Walt Whitman

"The greatest magnifying glasses in the world are a man's own eyes when they look upon his own person." Alexander Pope

"For what is love itself, for the one we love best?--an infolding of inmeasurable cares which yet are better than any joys outside our love." George Eliot





What's on your Love List?


1 comment:

  1. It is so important to be kind to yourself, pamper yourself, to love ALL of yourself! Yes even your lumpy thighs and crooked toes...once you love yourself completely your whole world will change. Go to the mirror everyday and sweet talk yourself, if you have trouble doing that learn EFT...after all you are worth it!

    I love loving Tuesday...great pics too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails