So, here are the rules...
1. We will be reading six books from this challenge, all non-fiction.
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012.
3. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts!
5. You don't have to post a review, but I'm sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
NOTE: If you don't have a blog and want to participate, that's fine. You don't have to have a blog, just post in the comments section as you finish books.
6. Comment below that you want to join the challenge. If you have a blog, please mention this contest and post a link to this page. ..
Here are my six books, for now. They could change as the year goes by.
1.Oogy: A Dog Only a Family Could Love
2.Dewey: The Small Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
3.Wesley the Owl: A Remarkable Love Story of an Owl and His Girl
4.A Humming Bird in My House: The Story of Squeak
5.A Lion Call Christian
6.Chosen by a Horse