Sunday, September 11, 2011

Shanna A-Z

This is a cute little fun exercise going around the blogger network right now. I thought it would be a fun way to share some random facts about me. 






A. Age: 30
B. Bed size: water bed, LOVE IT, have slept in a water bed my entire life except a brief stint in college and my first apartment because I was on the second floor. I developed back pain from that, but my water bed is heaven.
C. Chore that you hate: sweep/mop. I have been banned from mopping at every job I've ever worked at. My roommates in college also banned me from any form of cleaning. People often clean over my cleaning. I apparently suck majorly at anything involving cleaning.
D. Dogs: Triton, my 140lb great dane/newfound love of my life
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast. It could be cereal and juice, waffles, quiche, whatever, but I need breakfast
F. Favorite color: purple
G. Gold or Silver: silver, but I also have a rose gold ring that I love and a white gold ring that my Dad gave my Mom with a blue star sapphire stone. Gorgeous
H. Height: 5′ 5"
I. Instruments you play: growing up I played piano competitively, violin in the Orchestra, harp for awhile and was in choir Kindergarten through Freshman year of college, except one year when it wouldn't fit in my schedule. I would love to get back into piano as I get more energy and someday the harp as well. Voice lessons are on my 31 Things, so maybe that will happen soon. :)
J. Job title: Cancer healer, writer, formerly General Manger of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Kansas City
K. Kids: kids freak me out, especially the tiny ones, I also think they are freaky little parasites. However, I do think that I might like a little blond girl. I've also thought about adoption at some point, probably an older kid or teenager because they usually age out of the system by that time, and I'd love to change that.
L. Live: Kansas City, MO
M. Mother’s name: Rhonda
N. Nicknames: eh?
O. Overnight hospital stays: Don't even get me started, read my Fluid Monster Blog Posts
P. Pet peeves: hmmm....
Q. Quote from a movie: "As You Wish" Princess Bride
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: nada
T. Time you wake up: 10a-noon, depending on day and my sleep pattern
U. Underwear: sporting the granny panties right now, but hopefully will be able to shop Victoria's soon
V. Vegetable you hate: mushrooms
W. What makes you run late: being a Sandmoen, it's in our blood
X. X-Rays you’ve had: chest
Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm an AWESOME chef and I love to cook. I make all sorts of delicious vegan meals from scratch, I also make a kickin' manicotti; I always bake tons of cookies in various varieties for the holidays, my banana bread rocks, baklava, you name it (cept for meat) and I'll cook it. Yeah, I'm THAT good. :)
Z. Zoo animal: Zoos freak me out a bit, but I do like penguins, the cats and the bears



What's on your A-Z list?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....I will have to think of what to put on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails