Friday, November 12, 2010

Limited Time Only! Schedule a Reiki Session With Me!


Just this week I finished my Reiki III degree, giving me the tools to heal myself and others. I have learned how to do a full body Reiki session, both in house AND long distance, psychic surgery, which is a method that pulls out energy blockages that prevent physical healing, and shorter "spot" treatments. For the rest of the year, I am offering love donation based Reiki sessions for all who are interested, in order to send a little love to the world and hone my skills. You can learn more about my early Reiki experience here.  Click the contact me tab to schedule a session, and don't forget to put "Reiki" in the email subject line.  I am excited to offer this to all of you wonderful, beautiful people and look forward to getting my healing on!

Love and Gratitude,

Shanna ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails