1. The Daily Love, a gorgeous free e-newsletter with daily doses of ~love to warm your mailbox. It comes with a mixture of quotes, positive affirmations, and a little food for thought. From the Daily love this week,
"I think when you get to the point where you don't need to be in love, then you could be in love. You have to just be OK with yourself." - John Cusack
"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for the way you feel-and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good." - Esther Abraham-Hicks
Sign up for this inspirational daily newsletter at The Daily Love
2. Love Love Love this stuff!!! Desert Essences Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner smells delicious, makess my hair silky and soft, and makes tangles practically non-existent. Plus, it's all-natural, organic, and never tested on animals.
3. The Rose Garden at Loose Park is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love going when it's in full bloom, wandering through, smelling the roses, picking out the perfect bench to just take it all in, wonderful.
4. I Love the fact that I was able to hear my cold in less than 48 hours, simply by utilizing my Neti Pot, a few good herbs and Reiki!! Yay, for healing myself :)
5. Eureka has been on top of it's game this season. The new timeline, the addition of James Callis, formerly Dr. Baltar from Battlestar Galactica, the fact they FINALLY got Carter and Alison together....LOVE THIS SHOW. The Mid-Season finale (yes, that means we'll be seeing more soon!) airs Friday Sept 10 @ 8pm.
6. Gala Darling is a brilliant beauty, with an incredible blog. Her blog is fun, insightful, and full of life. Every Thursday she does her own Love List, with "Things I Love Thursday's." Check out her inspirational blog at Gala Darling
7. Fever...you give me fever....fever in the morning....fever all through the night
I'd love to hear which version you LOVE the most! Here's a little P.S. for this blog, log onto Squidoo to check out my new lenses. Check back often, I'm creating new ones all the time! Comments help my ratings, so let me know what you think. You can see my current list of published lenses here: Toriphile81 on Squidoo
What's on Your Love List? ♥♥♥♥♥