If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Well first, WOW!!! Thank you to The Perks of Having Cancer for my nomination. What a beautiful gesture!
1. All the Live Long Day
2. Austenesque Reviews
3. Yes and Yes
4. Almost Vegan
5. The Caffeinated Cupcake
6. Green Beans and Yam
7. Kind Over Matter
8. Laura's Reviews
9. Life is a Canvas
10. Nourish Thyself
11.The Grateful Life
12.The Wellness Warrior
14.The Purple Carrot
15.Chick Lit Plus
Seven Things About ME!
My first word was doggie
I detest mushrooms
My girl crush is Clea Duvall, ever since But I'm a Cheerleader. If I were to ever have a lesbian experience, she's my gal. ;)
I've never chewed a piece of gum
I was a competitive pianist
I had a couple poems published in literary magazines in my early 20's
I'm addicted to Trader Joe's red licorice; it's not TJ brand, just something spectacular they carry