Saturday, August 20, 2011

Spirit Junkie Meditations: A Review



My guru and friend Gabby Bernstein has recently released a meditation CD. I downloaded it a few weeks ago, prior to my Kripalu Spirit Junkie Adventure. These 12 tracks are fairly short, 6-10 minutes long, which is great for people who claim they have little time to meditate. So far I think that "The Bridge" and "Spirit Junkie" are my favorite meditations. I admit that my Ego has prevented me from taking the time to do the "Forgiveness" and "Cord-Cutting" meditations. My goal for this next week is to work on a least one Forgiveness letter, and do the meditations to release, then burn the letter and send it to the Universe. This is such a powerful technique, one which I've done before, and I believe the meditations will be a great aid. I highly recommend downloading her new album and get your meditation on!




  1. Chapter One: Honoring Yourself Meditation
  2. Witnessing Meditation
  3. De-Special Meditation
  4. Asking Meditation
  5. Forgiveness Meditation
  6. Relationship Meditation
  7. Great Rays Meditation
  8. Accepting Your Invitation
  9. The Bridge Meditation
  10. Releasing Meditation
  11. Cord-Cutting Meditation
  12. Spirit Junkie Meditation






Coming in September is her new book, Spirit Junkie! I am so excited! This will be a great follow up to her first book, Add More ~Ing to Your Life: A Hip Guide to Happiness. Part memoir, part guide, Spirit Junkie is a must have. Pre-order from Amazon today!



    Check out my other blogs on Gabrielle Bernstein here.  

    Have you read anything by Gabby? Do you meditate? What are your favorite meditations? 

    3 comments:

    1. I am glad that you found some meditations you like!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Longevity Pure Medicine
      Homeopathic Vibrational Medicine, the 21st century Energetic approach for treating the body-mind constellation, based on ancient healing practices. Since 1984, Longevity has championed the growth and understanding of homeopathy, making these “user-friendly” combination remedies accessible and affordable. They are a valuable and safe alterative to OTC and prescription medicines for everyday ailments.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Kathleen’s Cellular Meditations audio CDs engage all the ‘brains’ of the body—in every cell. Practical balancing, visioning & cellular breathing to help normalize biochemical imbalances, reprogram negative patterns, release feel-good endorphins throughout the body, with innovative self-help exercises to improve focus and wellbeing.open up the interface between physical, mental, and emotional energies, and complement all other ongoing therapies. Based on physiology and neurochemistry, you are guided on a relaxing journey through the universe of the body, stimulating a calming, natural high. Science now validates the conscious mind’s ability to alter neuro-peptides generated through meditation.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails