I am grateful for all the people who came and visited me in the hospital last week, for all the gorgeous flowers, the balloons, the donations to my Chip-In account, to my friends who came to visit this past weekend, my Mom for bringing me food so I didn't have to endure to many hospital meals, the support of my Dad, the phone calls from my Spirit Junkie ladies and all the community members that have volunteered their services, including the artist who is donating a sculpture to my cause, the gorgeous raw chef that is making me meals, dog walking volunteers, etc. I am grateful to be part of such a wonderful and caring community.
The Little Things I Love:
Zucchini Cake from Eden's Alley, the movie Stardust, watching Triton circle around three or four times to find the perfect spot to chew his favorite bone, taking a shower and being able to use both hands (no IV!) and being able to wash my entire body, being home from the hospital, raw cacao smoothies, listening to my Spirit Junkie Meditations, catching up on Eureka, , sleeping in my own bed, cucumber from the farmers market
- Music Mixes from the fabulous Miss Moss
- This fantastic article on Kris Carr
- This list of blog ideas from The Curious Pug
- My Life With Goldens, an account of all the dogs I had growing up written by my Mommy
- This mini travel guide to Norway, one of my dream vacation destinations
- I"m loving this blog The Grateful Life
- I want to make this artichoke sandwich, yum!
- Looking for a laugh? Check out Hyperbole and a Half
What's on Your Love and Gratitude List?