Friday, August 5, 2011

Spirit Junkie Playlist

One of the things on my list to increase my Spirituality and bring joy into my life is to create inspirational and moving music mixes. This is my first one I did last night.


  1. Kaleidoscope Heart--Sarah Bareilles
  2. Dear God--Sarah McLachlan
  3. Living Proof--Cat Power
  4. Not a Pretty Girl--Ani DiFranco
  5. Let Go--Frou Frou
  6. Angels Collide--Amy Correia
  7. I Love Myself Today--Bif Naked
  8. Get Your Shit Together--Beth Hart
  9. Something Like a Hero--Charlotte Martin
  10. Man of Golden Words--Mother Love Bone
  11. Giddy On Up--Laura Bell Bundy
  12. Like a Prayer--Madonna
  13. Joyful Girl--Ani DiFranco
  14. I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor Cover)--Cake
  15. I Am Not a Robot--Marina and the Diamonds
  16. Defying Gravity--Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenowith (Wicked)
  17. Everything--Lifehouse
  18. Don't Rain on My Parade--Barbara Streisand (Funny Girl)
  19. Calling the Maker--Aimee Allen
  20. Prayer of St. Francis--Sarah McLachlan
 Enjoy! What's on your Spirit Junkie playlist?

3 comments:

  1. No, this is my own playlist I created for songs that inspire the spirit junkie in me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails