I've been following this lovely blog called Yes and Yes, and blog owner Sarah Vonbargen has this wonderful concept; to experience a certain number of new things before your next birthday. She's turning 32 this year, so she has 32 items on her list, one of her followers is turning 20, so she's posted 20 new items, and so I'm doing 30 in honor of my 30th birthday. I realize at this point I don't actually have a year, more like 5 months, but I feel I can do this and it sounds fun! Here's my list:
1. Learn to Knit; complete at least one project
2. Write my first e-book
3. Watch "Gone With the Wind"
4. Achieve Giant Squid status on Squidoo
5. Attend a service at Rime Buddhist center
6. Learn to make tiramisu
7. Take 5th Dimensional healing class
8. Attend an Opera
9. Create my Vision Book
10. Complete a jigsaw puzzle on my own
11. Convert our family videos from VHS to DVD
12. Schedule myself a Spa Day
13. Go to a Shooting Range
14. Go to the roller derby
15. Attend a hockey game
16. Read "To Kill a Mockingbird"
17. Meditate daily
18. Go on a Missouri weekend and see all historical landmarks
19. Send snail mail love letters to at least 10 friends/family
20. Clear out basement
21. Try Kimichi
22. Get a psychic reading
23. Buy lunch for a homeless person
24. Reconnect with my cousins Alex and Sloane
25. Watch the "Godfather" trilogy
26. Read "Siddhartha"
27. Find a mustard greens recipe I love
28. Write at least 5 letters to people who inspire me, who I don't know personally
29. Read Gala Darlings e-book "Love and Sequins"
30. Throw a slumber party (as an adult)
Love and Gratitude,