Things I've learned this week:
- Sleep is incredibly healing, especially with an awesome bed and cozy pillow
- I missed drinking green smoothies. Somehow I got out of the habit, probably when I was hospitalized, but I restarted this week. Peach, blueberry, spinach anyone?
- Coffee enemas are really important. My initial experience were really horrible, but after reading some tips and getting everything set up right, it went fairly smoothly this time. And while I initially didn't get a lot of releasing, that night I seriously released up a storm. This is definitely part of my daily routine now.
- Detox baths are heavenly. Lavender essential oil, don't bathe without it. So calming.
- Meditation is very healing, especially when going through emotional detox. Keep the MP3 player close at all times.
- The Vibe machine is also a great way to heal, and all you do it sit there, for six minutes, and let the energy raise your frequencies.
- It's important to also get your veggies in, but know that you can't always be perfect.
- Going out with friends is a really important part of healing. It's important to have amazing, supportive people in your life.
- Sadly, I also learned that some relationships, even with family members, are not always healthy. Sometimes we have to eliminate or at least temporarily break from these situations in order to protect ourselves and continue healing.
I plan on catching up on some blogging this week and continue to focus on healing.