Friday, December 24, 2010

Love and Gratitude Friday's: Merry Christmas!!

Christmastime is a wonderful time to reflect on what we are grateful for and the things we love.  This year I am grateful for:
  • All the miraculous healing I've experienced
  • My wonderful parents
  • Learning how to balance my finaces
  • The opportunity to continue working part time for Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
  • My brand new water heater
  • The new friendships I've developed this year
  • Starting this blog, my followers, comments received and everyone who's re-posted something
  • Discovering HerFuture and the wonderful Gabrielle Bernstein
  • Learning to cry
  • Stretching and balancing myself through yoga
  • My wonderful loving doggie Triton
  • My Mom's doggies Magic and Aurora
  • Meeting my cousin Sloane
  • All the blessings I've received
  • Learning to open myself and heal
I love this video by the talented, yet bizarre Kate Bush



Have a wonderful holiday! What's on your Love List? What are you Grateful for?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails