Friday, February 17, 2012

Health Update


I've been home from the hospital for a week now, and feel sooo much better! I am continuing to lose weight, juicing, taking detox baths and just feeling really clear and energized. 


As far as the weight issue goes, I'm already back at what I thought my "true" weight was, 135lb and I'm starting to realize that I was much smaller than that. While it's a HUGE different from 183lbs, My arms are skinny as shit and my thighs have so much extra skin they could flap in the wind. I was a size 4 before, and I'm starting to think I must have been closer to 120-125lbs. We'll see how it goes but I can't WAIT to be able to wear some real clothes again. As much as I enjoy yoga pants and pajama pants, I'd like to be able to wear something I little nicer for social activities. I'm going to the ballet in a few weeks, so excited, seeing Romeo and Juliet, and I want to be able to fit into a nice outfit. I think I can fit into my black pants now, and with a nice sweater, I'll be good to go! I also need my feet to go down, so i can wear shoes. 


I've been getting juices from Coffee Girls each day, around 4 which is 80oz of juice daily. I also MSM water, coconut water, tea, and a protein drink. I really haven't had a lot of food cravings, which is great. Ideally I'm going to keep this up for as long as I need.  


Thank you so much for your support during this process. It means a lot . 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shanna.....you mentioned detox baths...how do you do that? Epsom salts? Can you give us any tips?
    Really looking forward to have you guest blog on Perks of Cancer!
    Cancer Warrior
    www.perksofcancer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better! And kudos for being able to keep up the juice diet, i don't know if I could! But they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails