Well, out of those seven I am currently doing two. I never did get into juicing; I hated the Budwig Diet and the Cellect is really awful as well. I will be restarting the MOPA soon, I just took a little break from it and admittedly I haven't spent a lot of time in the sun. I realized that I need to put together another program. The juicing has been replaced with green smoothies so mainly it's replacing the Cellect. After doing some research, I believe I've come up with a supplement program that will replace the Cellect and add a few things for my specific condition.
- Merlin's Herbal Magic Elixir: This amazing herbal formula has 33 different herbs. A tablespoon a day in one of my smoothies will boost my immune system.
- Marine Phytoplankton: This product contains over 90 trace minerals. Here's a bit from the website "People that experience Marine Phytoplankton are known to enjoy enhanced brain function, improved immune function, antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial effects, improved cellular repair, radiation protection and detoxification, anti-inflammatory support, antioxidant support, improved circulation, improved heart function, allergy/asthma relief, suppression of symptoms stemming from degenerative disease. Plus the intense chlorophyll content in Ocean's Alive helps to increase oxygen uptake. Higher oxygen uptake means more fuel to muscles, which translates to improved performance and endurance."
- Colostrum: This product is excellent for the immune system. It increases energy levels, protects the intestinal tract, wards off infection, and reverse the aging process.
- Vitamins A, B12, D3 and E: Vitamin A eliminates free radicals, E is great for the skin and brain function, Vitamin B!2 is vital for life and unfortunately the one thing you can't get in a vegetarian diet and of course D also supports the immune system and normally comes from sunlight, which is harder to get during the winter.
- CoQ10: this is necessary for basic cell function
- MSM:: Helps your body absorb the other supplements, increases energy, oxygen to the cells, reduces inflammation and much more.
- Iron: I take this for my anemia
- Okra Pepsin: This breaks down the mucus wall inside your intestines
- Niacin: This I've been taking to strengthen my heart function
- Dr.Kelley's Enzymes: Pancreatic enzymes essential eat dead cells. They will eat the tumors.
- Bee Pollen: helps with immunity and hormone levels
- D-Ribose: gives you energy and rebuilds bones
I have about 2/3's of these items right now and plan on getting the rest throughout the month. Sadly it's all extremely expensive, so it may take a couple of weeks for me to get on the full program. My goal is to have it all my the first of December. I really feel this will be the best program for me for now. Along with 2 quarts of green smoothie daily, healthy diet, coffee enemas, dry skin brushing, rebounding, meditation, etc.