Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Love and Gratitude: There's No Place Like Home

I've been in such a funk these last few weeks. My trip went all to hell, my finances are looking very unhealthy, my dog Triton has a severe Staph infection, the list goes on. I though some Love and Gratitude would help bring me back to focus. Remember, what we sent out, we get back, it's the Law of Attraction.



Little Things That Made Me Smile
My wonderful new showerhead that has actual water pressure, flowers in the front flower bed, new cozy sofa, new ceiling fan for the bedroom, seeing deer daily at my retreat, chocolate banana cake squares, visiting Sweet Pea vegan bakery and walking away with quite a haul, seeing the ocean, going on a Dune Buggy ride through the Sand Dunes, meeting a cool chic from Kansas in Portland at the Herbivore store and updating her on the new vegan scene in Kansas City, getting a discount on my beach side hotel, finding a cute organic cafe in Florence, making green smoothies again, the fact that Trader Joe's opens tomorrow just five minutes from my house, coming home to a clean home courtesy of my parents, new backyard light for the evenings, the fact that my suitcase has been found and should be returned to me tonight, free music mixes from Miss Moss, finding a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory at the airport in Minneapolis, new episodes of Covert Affairs and White Collar, the killer summer finale of Doctor Who regarding the identity of River and Amy Pond's daughter, the fact that I have seven more OZ books to re-read, and a book of 9 new ones from written by Frank Baum daughter-in-law that I've never read, Kansas City library is buying all of the books I requested, the fact that I have the entire rest of the afternoon and evening to do whatever the heck I want, my cheese shredder, air-conditioning, a plumber for a Dad that can fix my running toilet and install a new garbage disposal for free, my flexible work schedule, healing sessions from my Mom, supportive emails from my friends, sleeping in my own bed


What's on your Love and Gratitude List? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails