The average person is bombarded daily with toxic chemicals and heavy metals. Once these dangerous substances enter the body, they can increase free radical production by as much as a million times.
This can have deadly implications for our health, including the development of cancer, many other diseases, as well as generally poor health. Because these toxins can do so much damage, it's a good practice to cleanse your body of these heavy metal and chemical substances. The other phase of improving your health is to eliminate the sources of the toxins from your living environment and diet.
Preparing for the Chemical & Heavy Metal Cleanse
- In preparation for the test, I recommend that you fill out our General Health Questionnaire. It will help to point out symptoms that you may have overlooked. As you remove the toxins form your body over several cleansings, these symptoms you've listed should begin to slowly clear up.
- Check the buildup of heavy metals in your body. Natural healthcare practitioners or chiropractors can perform tests on your urine, hair or blood to determine your levels. For now, there is nothing available to test chemical residue.
To keep track of your progress while you detoxify your body, I recommend that you test your heavy metals levels every 30 - 60 days.
Supplies Needed for the Chemical & Heavy Metal Cleanse
- Plenty of distilled water or purified water (I recommend using a wellness carafe to purify your tap water). Use this water to take your Zeotrex® and to make the "Super Water" which I advise drinking during the day while cleansing Distilled Water can be purchased at any supermarket.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) - Purchase online or at your local health food store.
- Healthy Foods (preferably organic) see the suggested cleansing diet.
- The chemical and heavy metal cleanser Zeotrex®. (1-Bottle provides 30 days of cleansing)
- Dr. Group's Detox Foot Pads® - 6 boxes will provide 30 days of daily cleansing.
How Long Do I Need To Perform the Chemical & Heavy Metal Cleanse?
Toxic chemical and heavy metal cleansing can take a minimum of 30 days, or up to 12 months. In most cases though it takes longer than 30 days, so please be patient with your body. Since everyone is different it is hard to predict how long it will take to fully cleanse your system of stored chemicals and heavy metals.
The length of your cleansing time depends on the levels that have accumulated in your body and your daily exposure to these harmful compounds, as well as the condition of your immune system. Cleansing the body of chemicals and heavy metals should be done slowly to reduce the detoxification burden of the body.
Instructions for the Chemical & Heavy Metal Cleanse (Days 1-30)
My cleansing process is designed for 30 day cycles. I recommend 2 different cleansing products for removing toxic chemicals and heavy metal buildup from your body. Follow the daily dosage recommendations below for 30 days or until you notice improvement in your health or until testing shows that your body is free of heavy metals. If you want to achieve the best results possible while cleansing, follow my daily water intake, dietary recommendations, and other useful tips explained further down on this page.
At the end of the 30 days, you should re-evaluate your current health status or toxic load. If you still have health concerns or levels of heavy metals determined by hair, blood or urine analysis after 30 days, I suggest taking 10 days off and repeating the cleanse. Continue with this process until you are clean or your health has improved. Then, take the maintenance dosage of the products below to assist your body in removing chemicals and heavy metals on a regular basis.
What Should I Drink During the Chemical & Heavy Metal Cleanse?
Your best results will come with drinking Dr. Group's "Super Water". Calculate half your body weight; drink that amount in ounces of Super Water" every day of the cleansing process.
Example: If you weigh 150 pounds you should drink 75 ounces of "Super Water" daily. I also recommend drinking this water after you cleanse on a regular basis to maintain overall health.
How to Make Dr. Group's Toxin-Free "Super Water"
- Prepare one gallon of Wellness Water®, or you can use purified water, preferably kept in a glass bottle. Pour out some so that you can add the ingredients below. You can add water back in to suit your taste.
- Add 3 tablespoons of raw non-pasteurized organic apple cider vinegar to the gallon of water. Shake well. If the taste is too strong for you to handle, reduce to 2 tablespoons per gallon until you become accustomed to the taste.
- Optional: Add the juice of ½ organic lemon and 1-2 ounces Organic Aloe Vera Juice per gallon of "Super Water". This is not necessary but will improve your cleansing results.
Dr. Group's Heavy Metal Cleansing Diet
You're finally on your way to achieving optimal health through intestinal, liver and gallbladder, harmful organism, chemical and heavy metal and living environment cleansing! Although I give strict dietary guidelines for performing my the heavy metal cleanse, I want to share with you my general dietary recommendations for performing my other cleanses and for that matter a plan which you can use on a daily basis throughout your life.
The Heavy Metal Cleansing Diet Plan is a general plan which can be modified by you or your natural healthcare practitioner to suit your individual needs. A balanced diet, getting regular sleep and sufficient exercise, reducing your daily toxin threshold, and maintaining a positive state of mind are required to obtain maximum health. The first step in any diet plan is to understand how the body utilizes and processes the nutrients it needs.
Let's start by looking at the biorhythms regulating our body's nutritional needs.
The Human Body's Biorhythms
All creatures on this planet, including human beings, are naturally attuned to three daily body cycles. These cycles have precise and established hours set by the laws of nature.
BODY CYCLE #1 - THE ELIMINATION CYCLE
Begins around 4:00 AM and ends around 12:00 NOON.
During this cycle, the body naturally tries to purge itself of toxic waste materials and unnecessary salts, proteins, and acids. During this cycle you should consume adequate amounts of fresh seasonal fruit (preferably organic or locally grown) to support the body's natural toxin elimination cycle. Not only does fruit supply the body with living matter to draw out unwanted substances, it also ensures the intestinal tract remains well hydrated and nourished. Fresh raw fruit provides the ideal ingredients for supporting the body's Elimination Cycle.
BODY CYCLE #2 - THE ENERGY CYCLE
Begins around 12:00 NOON and ends around 8:00 PM.
During the Energy Cycle, food and nutrients are processed and stored to provide you with energy for your day. The best way to support your body during the Energy Cycle is to eat plenty of fresh raw vegetables (such as a salad) with a starch source to provide your body with the energy it needs to maintain its natural biochemical balance.
BODY CYCLE #3 - THE REGENERATION CYCLE
Begins from about 8:00 PM and ends 4:00 AM.
This is an opportunity for the body to take the time it needs to heal and regenerate. This is when the body should get quality sleep. During this cycle, the body assimilates all the foods that you consumed during the day and then processes the nutrients to regenerate itself cell by cell. If the sleep cycle is disrupted by irregular work patterns, night feeding of infants, travel across many time zones, or other factors, the body loses its ability to regenerate cells, which leads to their degeneration instead of regeneration.
General Recommended Diet Plan
Now that you've learned the basics about food mixing and optimal combinations, read on to find a ready-made diet plan that you can start today. This is no bland, uninspiring diet, either. The foods I've included (if prepared properly) are so loaded with energy and flavor, you won't ever want to return to eating the high-fat, processed foods we've become so accustomed. Eating 5 balanced meals at the recommended times each day can help restore the health of your colon, and consequently restore and enhance your overall well-being.
DOCTOR'S NOTE: I recommend getting a full evaluation by a qualified natural healthcare provider, as well as having a food allergy test performed. The Heavy Metal Cleansing Diet is a general diet plan based on the body's biorhythms as well as my clinical experience. Every person should have a custom plan-one developed to meet their specific dietary needs
MEAL #1 of the Day: BREAKFAST
Have breakfast between 4 a.m. and 9 a.m. Eat organic fresh fruit or drink freshly squeezed fruit juice. Eat or drink only fruit. Try to mix up the fruits during the week. For example, do not eat bananas every morning. Try melons now and then, as they are one of the easiest foods to digest. Melons actually proceed directly to the intestines after being consumed. If they are held up in the stomach by other foods, they will decompose quickly and ferment. A melon is a great way to start the day. You can eat a variety of fruits throughout the whole morning, but never mix sweet fruits with acid fruits. It's okay to mix sweet with subacid or acid with subacid (see below). Eat as much as you want until you are full. Remember, we are supporting the body's Elimination Cycle.
- ACID FRUITS: Lemons, oranges, pineapples, strawberries, grapefruit, kumquats, tomatoes, tangerines, lime, sour grapes, and sour apples. (These fruits have the greatest detoxification power)
- SUBACID FRUITS: Apricots, apples, pears, nectarines, sweet plums, cherries, mangos*, raspberries, kiwi, blackberries, blueberries, and cranberries
- SWEET FRUITS: Bananas, papaya, dates, prunes, sweet grapes, cantaloupe, coconuts, mangos*, peaches, pears, watermelon, dates, figs, pomegranates, honeydew melon, and persimmons
*Mangos are both Sweet & SubAcidic
MEAL #2 of the Day: MID-MORNING SNACK
(Should be eaten halfway between breakfast and lunch)
For a nice brunch, you can snack on 1 of the following items:
Choose option #1, #2, #3 or #4. (For example, you might eat #1 on Mondays, #2 on Tuesdays, #3 on Wednesdays, and so on.) Remember to chew your food well before swallowing.
- RAW NUTS OR SEEDS: My favorite! It's said that a handful of seeds will provide the body with 12 to 14 hours of energy. Many people have reported that after eating seeds for their mid-morning snack for three months, they noticed a 300 to 400 percent increase in their energy levels. Make sure your seeds or nuts are raw. Roasted seeds have lost their life force. For more flavor, you can mix in some hempseed oil, garlic juice, balsamic vinegar, or organic apple cider vinegar.Choose From The Following Organic Seeds & Nuts:Siberian cedar nuts have one of the highest life-force energies and are the most nutritious and medicinally valuable pine nuts in the world; you can purchase these from www.energyoflife.ca. I also recommend that you read the book series, Anastasia by Vladimir Megre, which will open your eyes and touch your soul.
- ORGANIC SUPER GREEN FOOD SUPPLEMENT: Supplement with a high-quality organic green powder mix (wheat grass or a chlorella supplement), in a 20-ounce glass of purified water and add 1 teaspoon of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. This is fast and easy and provides your body with the nutritional value of five full salads! I use 1 ounce of the E3 Live mixed in water.
- ORGANIC GOJI BERRIES: If you're not familiar with the remarkable health benefits of Tibetan Goji Berries, do yourself a favor and try them. They pack more nutritional value into each bite than just about any other food. Eat a couple handfuls to curb your appetite before your lunch meal
- ORGANIC AVOCADO: Cut your avocado and sprinkle with fresh ground black or white pepper and squeeze fresh lime juice over it before eating. The pepper will help speed up your metabolism and the avocado contains the enzyme lipase. Foods containing lipase are the ones with naturally occurring "good fat." New research from UCLA indicates organic avocados are the highest fruit source of lutein (a carotenoid that helps prevent eye disease) among the 20 most frequently eaten fruits. In addition, researchers found that avocados have nearly twice as muchvitamin E as previously reported, making them the highest fruit source of this powerful antioxidant. Avocados also contain four times more beta-sitosterol than any other fruit. Some studies have found that the avocado's beta-sitosterol content, combined with its monounsaturated fat content, helps to lower cholesterol levels.
MEAL #3 of the Day: LUNCH
Vegetable and Starch Meal
Have lunch between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Choose 2 to 3 alkaline vegetables (no acidic ones) and combine with a salad of fresh spinach, mixed lettuce, and greens (such as arugula, beet greens, or kale). Organic salad dressing or a mixture of oil and organic apple cider vinegar are excellent complements. Select only the red or dark-green leafy types of lettuce. Iceberg-type lettuces are usually hybrids and contain virtually zero nutritional value. Spinach (and baby spinach) is an excellent source of nutrients, and besides that it tastes great in salads. You may also mix some raw seeds or nuts of your choice into the salad.
Choose Two or Three Starchy Foods From Below To Accompany Your Salad:
If these can be eaten raw, then it is best. Otherwise, I would recommend you steam, boil, or bake.
MEAL #4 of the Day: MID-AFTERNOON SNACK
(Should be eaten halfway between lunch and dinner)
These options will be the same as your mid-morning snack (listed above). Choose options #1, #2, #3, or #4 (For example, you might eat #1 on Mondays, #2 on Tuesdays, #3 on Wednesdays, and so forth)
MEAL #5 of the day: DINNER
Vegetable + protein + fat
It's best to have dinner between 6 and 8 p.m. As with lunch, eat a large, fresh vegetable salad (with only alkaline vegetables) before anything else. Mix 2 tablespoons of organic flaxseed oil, cold-pressed olive oil, hempseed oil, or grape seed oil into your salad. This dressing will provide more flavor as well as the essential fatty acids your body needs.
Although you need to pick one protein source for dinner, I strongly recommend you avoid meat. If you absolutely must have meat on occasion, limit it to 1-2 servings per week and make sure it's organic. Meat should come from animals raised without harmful antibiotics and hormones.
SOME GREAT SOURCES OF HEALTHY PROTEIN:
If the foods listed above don't interest you, I would strongly recommend you give Sunwarrior Protein a try.
*Legumes include beans and peas, and can be a good source of protein if eaten with mixed vegetables (in a salad) or with a complete protein (seeds, nuts, meat, and eggs). On their own, legumes are incomplete proteins and contain only certain amino acids.
If you want a little extra seasoning for your meal, Celtic or Himalayan Crystal Salt is an excellent substitute for regular table salt and Braggs™ Liquid Aminos blend can perk up any dish!
Make sure you don't overdo eating at dinnertime. Let your appetite be your guide and (I'll say it again) chew your food thoroughly!